Saint Leo University Solution to Climate Changes in The Oceans DiscussionSchool
At the top of each post include a title that summarizes your post. Type at least 250 words PER POST and remember to cite your sources. Include ONE citation from our book Ocean of Life (including page numbers) and at least ONE other internet source, for a total of TWO sources minimum PER POST. Cite your sources using MLA format.
Attached are the discussion responses. Fix them up and make sure each post is exact to the above instructions.
3.Many of the environmental problems that face the ocean can feel overwhelming and leave us feeling helpful, especially climate change. There are people working on solutions, however, and I would like you to research these solutions and pick one to answer this question: What do you think will be the most effective solution to mitigate* or adapt* to the effects of climate change on the ocean? Explain.Back up your position with examples.
4. For this week’s discussion post, we will again think about solutions to environmental problems that face the ocean. Learning about solutions to these overwhelming problems can help us feel more empowered and hopeful, which is a good thing! This week, I would like you to research some proposed solutions to problems of ocean pollution and pick one that you think would be particularly effective or that sounded very interesting. Then, answer this question: What do you think will be the most effective solution to ocean pollution? Explain. Back up your position with examples.
5. From small fishing boats to aircraft carriers, humans make the oceans a noisy place! How do you think humans can most effectively solve the problems of noise pollution in the oceans? Pick one or more types of noise pollution to focus on for this discussion post. Back up your position with examples.
6. As humans, we become sick when exposed to certain viruses, bacteria, fungi, or protozoa. Infectious disease in the ocean is a very complicated problem because, like humans, ocean organisms are more susceptible to disease when they are stressed by other factors. And they are already stressed by many things: noise, pollution, warming ocean temperatures, acidification, and the list goes on and on. For this discussion post, research what people are doing to prevent or ameliorate the effects of infectious disease in the ocean. Which example did you find to be the most effective or inspiring? Support your choice with examples.
7. If you had to pick one central reason why we have environmental problems, what would it be and why? Back up your position with examples.
8. Traditional solutions to ToC dilemmas tend to be focused on economic fixes, technological development, or government regulation. In your opinion, what is the best way to solve the environmental problem of climate change and why? You answer could be one of the three traditional solutions, a mix of the three, or something completely new and different. Back up your position with examples.
Do you need high-quality Custom Essay Writing Services?