What are the advantages and disadvantages of a group medical practice for a physician?
2. Explain the differences between licensure, certification, and registration.
3. Explain the difference between a per diem payment system and a prospective payment system.
4. What does the statement “a need to know” mean to you?
5. What do the initials EMTALA stand for and who does this law protect?
6. Evaluate the ethics of racial profiling and hate crime legislation. Are these useful legal tools?
7. Summarize the consequentialist arguments for and against affirmative action.
8. Summarize the non-consequentialist arguments for and against affirmative action.
**** Please answer each questions with 150 words with 3 references