South University Online Week 6 Aerobic and Anaerobic Muscles Discussion PaperSchool
Using the Internet, research about aerobic and anaerobic muscles. Based on your research and understanding, respond to the following:
• Evaluate the anatomical and physiological similarities and differences between skeletal, cardiac, and smooth muscle.
• Distinguish fast, slow, and intermediate fibers. Provide an example of muscular activities for each.
• Assess the lactic acid cycle in relation to anaerobic activity and oxygen debt.
• Write the basic formula for glucose oxidation.
• Describe the banding pattern of a myofibril, including the Z-disc, H-zone, I-band, A-band, and M-line.
• Describe the structure of a neuromuscular junction and explain its role in the control of muscle function.
• Why and how does atomic nuclear decay take place? Explain, being sure to address different types of decay.
• What is the significance of atomic nuclear decay? (How is it used to our advantage?)
• What is your analysis on the societal implications of using this process? (What safety precautions are required and are there negative impacts?)
• What are the various uses of radioactivity in healthcare?
• What are the future trends in healthcare with respect to the use of radioactivity?
Do you need high-quality Custom Essay Writing Services?