Project Plan Inception
Section 1: Project Introduction
Write a four to six (4-6) page project introduction that documents the current state of the organization prior to any development or enhancements, takes into account all the information given above, and includes the following:
- Background information of the company.
- Details regarding the type of business activities that the company is involved in.
- Speculation on outsourcing and offshoring opportunities.
- A description of the current information systems that the company has to support the business. The description should include an overview of the following: operational systems, databases, and data warehousing;cloud technology and virtualization; and network infrastructure and security.
- The use of at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Section 2: Project PlanUse Microsoft Project to create a project plan (summary and detailed) template. The project plan should:
- Record all tasks, subtasks, resources, and time related to the project.
- Outline the planning, analysis, design, and implementation phases.
- Develop in accordance with the SDLC.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the integrative functions and activities within the information systems area, including the role of the CIO and technologies managed within the organization.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems.
- Write clearly and concisely about leadership issues and strategic insight of the Information systems domain using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?