- Due at the end of Week 1 (not
eligible for late policy unless an approved, documented exception is
provided)*In the workplace, incomplete work is not accepted. The
professional experience assignments are designed to help prepare you for
that environment. To earn credit, make sure you complete all elements
and follow the directions exactly as written. This is a pass/fail
assignment, so no partial credit is possible. Assignments that follow
directions as written will be scored at a 22. Assignments that are
incomplete or do not follow directions will be scored at a zero.Steps to
Complete Professional Experience One:Step One: Find an article about
effective professional communication that was published in the last 18
months.Step Two: Read the article and develop a 25 to 50-word summary.
Summaries shorter than 25 words and longer than 50 will not receive
credit.Step Three: On the top of the page, there is a Link to One Drive –
that link will take you to a document entitled “Professional
Communication Table.” Locate and click on this linkStep four: The table
requests that you provide a hyperlink to the article, your 25-50 word
summary, and your name (in the employee section). Fill in the table with
the requested information.In order to receive your points for
completing this task you must do the following:
- Provide a viable link (not a URL) to the article
- Ensure your summary is no less than 25 and no more than 50 words
- Fill in the “Employee” section with your first and last name
- Copy the webpage link to the article you summarized and submit it to the Professional Experience 1 link in Blackboard
- Plan, create, and evaluate professional documents.
- Write clearly, coherently, and persuasively using proper grammar, mechanics, and formatting appropriate to the situation.
- Deliver professional information to various audiences using appropriate tone, style, and format.
- Learn communication fundamentals and execute various professional tasks in a collaborative manner.
- Analyze professional communication examples to assist in revision.