Complete a SWOT analysis of yourself, and write 3–5 pages about how the results of your SWOT analysis might be used in both a workplace setting and in the community.
Effective leaders are those who can scan the environment, who are willing to receive feedback from others about their own performance, and who are willing to try new things; hence the emphasis on integration with self-discovery and ongoing learning.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Evaluate the purpose and relevance of leadership.
- Describe leadership style or characteristics as represented by individual strengths.
- Explain how leadership style or characteristics can be used to overcome perceived individual weaknesses.
- Explain how leadership style or characteristics can be used to explore opportunities.
- Analyze how leadership style or characteristics can be used to overcome threats.
- Competency 2: Evaluate how leadership strengths apply in the workplace and within the community.
- Analyze the relationship between individual strengths, leadership style or characteristics, and workplace setting.
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?