Information Management systems
In this final assignment, you will develop a paper that reviews some of the main topics covered in the course. Compose an essay to address the elements listed below.
- Identify the components of an information system (IS) using the five-component framework, and provide a brief summary of each.
- Explain Porter’s five forces model.
- Management IS (MIS) incorporate software and hardware technologies to provide useful information for decision-making. Explain each of the following IS, and use at least one example in each to support your discussion:
- a collaboration information system,
- a database management system,
- a content management system,
- a knowledge management/expert system,
- a customer relationship management system,
- an enterprise resource planning system,
- a social media IS,
- a business intelligence/decision support system, and
- an enterprise IS.
- Identify and discuss one technical and one human safeguard to protect against IS security threats.
- There are several processes that can be used to develop IS and applications such as systems development life cycle (SDLC) and scrum (agile development). Provide a brief description of SDLC and scrum, and then discuss at least one similarity and one difference between SDLC and scrum
- Sum up your paper by discussing the importance of MIS.
Your paper must be at least three pages in length (not counting the title and reference pages), and you must use at least two resources. Be sure to cite all sources used in APA format, and format your essay in APA style.
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?