1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 3 pages
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Continuing education (write in the first person)
1. Describe your plan for continuing your education as a life-long learner.
Part 2: Scholarly work
Select 3 articles (peer review) about the relevance of evidence-based practice in primary care
1. introduction (1/2 page)
2. Describe the focus of each article (1 page)
3. Describe the relevance of evidence-based practice in primary care of each article (1 page)
4. Conclusion (1/2 page)
Part 3: National Certification as NP (write in the first person)
1. Describe step by step what you will need to do to become nationally certified as an NP (ANCC or AANP).
2. Make a list of the requirements needed for you to apply for national certification as a Family Nurse practitioner or Adult Nurse Practitioner.
3. What is the minimum score on the certification to pass?
4. How will you prepare for it?
a. What you plan to do such as attend a national review course
Part 4: Plan for Lifelong learning (write in the first person)
1. Describe a plan for how you will meet continuing professional development
a. Practice hours
b. Continuing education as required by your State Board of Nursing (Florida) and your credentialing organization.
2. Specifically, do you plan on using online CEUs, publishing, attending national seminars and conferences?
Do you need high-quality Custom Essay Writing Services?