Chapter 7 from Textbook: Amoroso, E. G. (2012). Cyber attacks: protecting national infrastructure. Elsevier.
1Q. Chapter 7 from Textbook: Amoroso, E. G. (2012). Cyber attacks: protecting national infrastructure. Elsevier.
Note: One article is from wikipedia (do not reference it in any of your work) only used for quick information.
Revisiting History: During the early 2000s Microsoft was under a microscope for having a monopoly. The case was settled (see Wikipedia(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Microsoft_Corp.)>Settlement)
Review the below links:
United Stated vs. Microsoft Corp.( https://www.wired.com/story/what-microsofts-antitrust-case-teaches-us-about-silicon-valley/)
Answer the following:
1. What are your thoughts on what you have read?
2. Do you believe that your privacy rights have been or currently violated?
3. Do you think that hackers have found the backdoor?
4. How would you protect your infrastructure against a backdoor?
5. Any other thoughts?
2Q. Explain the roles and responsibilities of those involved in IG(Information Governance) policy development.
Select one of the individuals from the following list and discuss what role they play in IG policy development:
1. IT Security Analyst
2. IT Security Engineer
3. IT Audit
4. IT Risk
6. CISO- Chief Information Security Officer
7. CIO- Chief Information Officer
8. CTO – Chief Technology Officer
9. CEO- Chief Executive Officer
10. CFO- Chief Financial Officer
11. CPO- Chief Privacy Officer
13. Governmental Affairs
Next, take the role and select a law, standard, or regulation to apply their role. Lastly, find a company that either uses the standard or is subject to the law or regulation.
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?