Agency’s Law and Ethics of Hiring a Diverse Workforce.
Please note, the assignments in this course build upon one another.For these assignments, you will take on the role of a consultant for a government agency. Your consulting firm has been asked by the agency to conduct research, compile a report, and provide recommendations for improvement of their personnel management system. The first role of the consultant is to become familiar with the agency and its departments. You will develop the assignment in four parts, submitting each to your supervisor (your professor) who will review and grade your efforts.
- Week 3: Rationale and Analysis for Agency Selected.
- Week 5: Evaluation of Agency’s Public Personnel Administration.
- Week 7: Agency’s Law and Ethics of Hiring a Diverse Workforce.
- Week 10: Analysis of the Agency’s Policies, Procedures, and Plans – Unions, Privatization, Pensions, and Productivity.
continue to research the agency you selected for the Week 3 assignment.
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).
4–6 page, titled “Agency’s Law and Ethics of Hiring a Diverse Workforce,” in which you:
- Analyze at least two laws or two court decisions that have implications for the agency’s personnel management (title this section “Laws Affecting the Agency”).
- Evaluate the agency’s approach to diversity issues, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses (title this section “Personnel Recruitment and Hiring Practices”).
- Evaluate the agency’s approach to ethics and diversity training programs provided for new and existing employees, highlighting the strengths and weaknesses (title this section “Ethics and Diversity Training”).
- Recommend at least two actions the agency could take to improve in the areas of recruiting and training a diversified workforce (title this section “Recommendations for Recruiting and Training a Diversified Workforce”).
- Appropriately incorporate at least four quality sources. A quality source can be either popular, such as a news article, or scholarly, such as peer-reviewed works. In the case of public administration, government websites are appropriate quality resources. Note: Wikipedia, SparkNotes, and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources. Use the Strayer University Online Library to conduct research.
Do you need high-quality Custom Essay Writing Services?