Advance Biostats SPSS Factorial Analysis of Variance in SPSS ANOVA
Due 7/7/19 8p.m EST
Be on time and Original work, attach turnitin report
APA format, ERROR free, GRAD LEVEL WORK
DATA & TEMPLATE ATTACHED!
READ INSTRUCTION.. CREATE OWN RESEARCH QUESTION.
you practiced using factorial ANOVA models with SPSS and, ideally, used the Collaboration Lab to ask, answer, and otherwise address any questions you had.
In this Assignment, you apply what you learned to answer a social research question using factorial ANOVA.
- Review the datasets provided.
- Construct a research question with social change implications based on one of those datasets.
- Be sure to focus on the assumptions of this test and ask yourself, “Does it make sense to interpret the mean of this dependent variable?”
- Remember that you will need categorical predictor variables.
Use SPSS to answer the research question you constructed. Then, compose a 1- paragraph analysis in APA format in which you answer the following questions:
ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
- What is the null hypothesis for your question?
- What research design(s) would align with this question?
- What dependent variable was used and how is it measured?
- What independent variable is used and how is it measured?
- If you found significance, what is the strength of the effect?
- What is the answer to your research question?
- What are the possible implications of social change?
Be sure to include your data output with your analysis.
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?