The document must look like the screenshot
1. Using your text editor, open the resale.txt ﬁle located in the xml01 review folder included with your Data Files.
2. Save the document as resale.xml .
3. Create a prolog at the top of the document indicating that this is an XML document using the UTF-8 encoding scheme, and that it is a standalone document.
4. Create processing instructions to link the resale.xml document to the resale.css style sheet.
5. On a new line below the XML declaration, insert a comment containing the text SJB Pet Boutique resale products, latest offeringsFilename: resale.xmlAuthor: your name Date: today’s date where your name is your ﬁrst and last names, and today’s date is the current date.
6. Enclose the document body content in a root element named resale_products .
7. Mark the text Resale Products with an element named title .
8. Mark the text Latest Offerings with an element named subtitle .
9. There are four new resale products. Create an element named product , which will contain all of the information about each product within a single product element.
10. Each product element should now contain ﬁve detail lines about each product, as shown in Figure 1-39.
11. Mark the ﬁrst line of each product with an element named description , which contains a description of the product.
12. Mark the second line of each product with an element named condition , which contains data regarding the condition of the product.
13. Mark the third line of each product with an element named originalPrice , which will contain data regarding the original price of the product.
14. Mark the fourth line of each product with an element named salePrice , which will contain data regarding the resale price of the product.
15. Mark the ﬁfth line of each product with an element named commission , which will contain data regarding the commission percentage to be earned on the sale .
16. Create a parent element named price for the child elements originalPrice and salePrice .
17. At the bottom of the document is a message to clients who are interested in resale. Enclose this message in a CDATA section and place the CDATA section within an element named message .
18. Patricia wants a smiley face ( J ) to be displayed at the end of the contents of the message element. Delete the colon and closing parenthesis ( 🙂 ) at the end of the message text. Outside the CDATA section but within the message element, add the character reference ☺ . (Note: The reference must be outside the CDATA section in order for parsers to translate it.)
19. Within the opening <resale_products> tag, insert a default namespace declaration to place all elements in the http://example.com/sjbpetboutique/resale namespace.
<resale_products>20. Save your changes to the resale.xml document.
<resale_products>21. Open the resale.xml document in your web browser. Compare the results to Figure 1-39. If your output does not match the expected output, correct any errors and refresh your browser to verify changes.
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?