Group Assignment for Lesson 1: Hefty Hardware Case Study Assignment Information (Possible Points 36)
Follow the steps below to complete the assignment.
Lesson 1 assignment requires that you work in groups to read the Delivering Business Value with IT at Hefty Hardware Mini Case Study on pages 76 through page 79 in the IT Strategy: Issues and Practices textbook.
- Click on the Group Case Study Assignments link above to work with your group.
- Click on the link for the case study.
- Discuss the case study with your group members.
- Work with the group to write a 2-4 page paper that answers the following questions.
- Overall, how effective is the partnership between IT and the business at Hefty Hardware? Identify the shortcomings of both IT and the business.
- Create a plan for how IT and the business can work collaboratively to deliver the Savvy Store program successfully.
Use the IT 630 textbook as a reference and two references from the UC Library Resources. Follow APA Guidelines to document the references. Check out the Basics of APA Style Tutorial to help you with citations and references.
Additional Document Formatting Requirements
- Save the document using the file naming convention below.
- Example Using the Naming Convention: Jane_Doe_Group1_Hefty_Hardware_Case_Study
- Save the case study in a location that is easy for you to find and submit later.
- Spacing Requirements: The document should be double-spaced.
- Margin Requirements: Use 1-inch Margins
- Font Requirements: Arial, Courier, Times New Roman Microsoft Word
- Font Size Requirements: 12 Point
- Document Background: White
- Do not insert images in the document.