DQ #1: Using an example of your own, describe a project in terms that are common to most projects.
Upon completion of this course, the student will acquire and demonstrate enhanced:
· Knowledge of key concepts in project management.
· Abilities to develop project scope based on business and compliance requirements
· Identification of key stakeholders
· Identification of risks, assumptions, and project constraints
· Define, develop, and gain approval for the project charter
Be able to perform project assessment while considering constraints
Kloppenborg, T., Anantatmula, V., & Wells, K. (2019). Contemporary project management (4th ed). Stamford, CT: Cengage Learning.
Pinto, J.K. (2019). Project Management: Achieving Competitive Advantage (5th ed). Boston: Pearson