OPTION #2: ANTIBIOTICS
Create a brief, persuasive essay against the overuse of antibiotics. You may choose a specific antibiotic or type of misuse, or you may discuss antibiotic overuse in general. Address the following points:
- What is antimicrobial resistance?
- Why is antibiotic overuse a serious health concern?
- Why is this considered misuse?
- If antibiotic resistance poses such a health risk, why do people still engage in this misuse?
You are not limited to these points, but they should be included in your argument.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 2-3 pages in length, not including the cover and references pages.
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA.(Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. Include a title page and a references page.
- Cite a minimum of three sources, in addition to the textbook and any relevant course materials. These should be academic, peer-reviewed scholarly sources that support your responses.
- Demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course, and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find these resources, but feel free to venture outside of the CSU-Global Library. Your responses should reflect scholarly writing. Academic Search Premier (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. may prove helpful when completing your assignment.